Learn How to Go LIVE Online to Boost Your Brand & Business!
(or, Everything You Wanted to Know About Live-Streaming But Were Too Afraid to Ask!)
Win friends, convert customers, and influence your audience by learning how to live stream on Facebook, Instagram, and MORE!Join Now
Dave Basulto -- founder and creator of iOgrapher, the source for quality mobile video products & techniques -- will teach you how to live stream on multiple platforms using the top apps, latest filming techniques, and best content strategies to drive audience engagement and viewership to your brand or organization -- without getting overwhelmed by technology!
Thanks to Live Streaming, It’s Easier Than Ever to Connect With People All Over the World…
Here’s just a shortlist of ways people are going LIVE:
Religious services * Virtual Graduations * Online Learning * Fitness Instruction * Unboxing Videos * Client Communication * Gaming * First-Responder & Government Communication * Small Businesses * Live Comedy * Family Events * Intimate Music Concerts * Pet Watching * & More!
And video content is the leading driver in brand engagement:
- 96% of consumers find videos the most helpful when making purchase decisions. (Animoto)
- 1200% more shares happen on social video over text & images combined. (Brightcove)
- 4x as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product over reading about it. (Animoto)
But you’ve been avoiding going live, because...
- You feel overwhelmed and confused by technology and devices - Navigating your iOS feels prohibitively complex, you’ve never even THOUGHT about your internet connection speed, and audio quality? Gimmie a break, who has the time?
- You have no clue on how to present yourself on camera (if you want to at all!) - “I hate being on camera” or “I never look/sound good” these are both common concerns for people not used to filming themselves -- and those can be hard to overcome!
- You don’t know what you need to live stream about or how to do it - Having a great product or service is one thing, but knowing how to present it is another problem entirely - and that’s BEFORE you have to plan, script, and execute a stream!
- You’re unsure on how to present your brand across multiple platforms - Maybe you’ve heard of Twitch or Facebook Live… but maintaining a presence on multiple platforms seems overwhelming -- how will you keep your brand straight?
Or you’ve streamed before, and it just didn’t work out -- so you stopped...
When you go LIVE, that’s when you can finally start:
✅ Engaging deeply with your audience in a new way
Imagine chatting people up, fielding questions, driving your audience toward your offer,
and getting new sales out of your streams! Now you’re in the driver seat!
✅ Interacting with a larger audience than you ever thought possible
Live video opens you up to more casual viewers and folks interested in what you have to say. And social platforms PUSH video and live video content out more than regular posts.
✅ Delivering your newest offers and insights through fantastic presentations
Creating winning presentations and offers and gearing them toward live streaming video makes them more dynamic and compelling -- which equals more customer conversions for you!
✅ Producing expert-level streaming experiences with great audio + video
Online courses, fireside chats, faith services, even music performances -- you’ll know exactly how to set up your shots, deliver amazing audio quality, and look great doing it!
✅ Diversifying your brand across multiple streaming platforms at once
Did you know you can launch a single stream to MULTIPLE outlets simultaneously? And it will look and sound awesome? You can! Grow your business and platform across the internet.
(Psst! You don’t even have to be on camera to go live! It’s true. I’ll show you how!)I'm Ready To Go Live!
That’s where I come in!
I’ve been an educator my whole life, whether that was teaching high school students or helping filmmakers as the founder of iOgrapher. I’m always excited to teach the current and next generation of creators how to make their videos the best they possibly can be.
I’m going to cover EVERYTHING you need to know about live-streaming and take every part step-by-step. If you’re looking for a course PACKED with fantastic bonuses and value -- I’m very excited to share mine with you, so...
Don’t put off live video any longer -- set aside your stress -- and let’s:
“Learn to Go Live!”
Alright, But What Are the Details?
Let’s crack open my “Learn to Go Live” syllabus and give you a sneak peek...
Module 1 - Opportunities for Going LIVE
Here, I’m going to introduce live streaming, give you an overview of the course and what you’ll learn, and what NEW opportunities there are for live streaming out there. Plus, how to use the private Facebook group, and field any advanced questions you might have.
Module 2 - Let’s Get Set Up!
Okay, time to kickstart your brand on all these streaming platforms… but how do I do that on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, even LinkedIn? Don’t worry! We’ll talk about how you can keep your brand consistent across multiple platforms and how to set up each account.
Module 3 - What’s My Motivation + Setting Up Your Space
Finding your reason to go LIVE is extremely important, but we’ll also discuss something equally important: production design! How are you lit? What should you have in your background? Do I need a script? (Spoiler: yes).
Module 4 - (Hopefully Not) Missed Connections
WiFi versus Wired. Upload and download speeds. Your internet is the backbone of any quality live streaming production, and knowing the requirements for creating a seamless experience is EXTREMELY important. Even if you’ve never tackled the tech, I’m taking you step-by-step.
Module 5 - You, Your Phone, and Me (Teaching You iOS)
How your phone will become your new best friend and how to use it for maximum efficiency in helping you live stream. We’ll cover storage space, what kind of additional equipment you’ll need (if any), and how to set up iOS for filming amazing streams.
Module 6 - It’s An Apps, Apps, Apps, Apps, World!
You’re getting trained up on all the necessary apps required on your phone and computer, including the excellent Switcher Studio for bringing in guests and graphics. You’ll be a true app specialist by the end of this training!
Module 7 - Grab Your Stuff and Get in Gear!
Now we’re covering everything audio, lighting, microphones, and more! You’re going to know the difference between a tripod and a monopod by the time we’re through, and you’ll be sounding -- and looking -- better than ever after this.
Module 8 - Your Go-To To-Do Live Checklist!
Everything you need to go live in one handy-dandy place! Plus, we’ll review how to go live and NOT be featured on camera -- but still make genuine connections and killer presentations. I’ll teach you how to create a deck that you can import using Switcher studio.
Module 9 - Lights, Camera… LIVE!
This is it… going live! I’ll cover going live on Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more -- and how you can cast to multiple platforms simultaneously when you use Restream. Yes, this is going to multiply your stream’s effectiveness and grow your audience!
Module 10 - It’s a Wrap!
We’ll be talking about the future of live-streaming, integrating everything we’ve learned, and reviewing all the salient points. Plus, take a little victory lap on becoming live stream experts!
By the End of This Course, You’ll Be Able To:
- Launch into your live stream sessions with complete confidence
- Broadcast to multiple outlets simultaneously and expand your impact
- Handle any live streaming app, service, or technology like an old pro
- Connect with your audience in a new way and boost your engagement
- Create live streaming presentations and experiences that look awesome
- And soooooo much more!
How About Bonuses?
“Learn to Go Live” is a 10 module course that will transform you into a live-streaming guru and boost your engagement across multiple platforms using live video!
Each module goes DEEP and step-by-step on each topic -- ensuring no live streaming stone is left unturned. Transcriptions + audio-only versions are also available. ($1997 value)
Also included with the 10 modules are these 5 bonuses:
- BONUS 1 - Access to the “Learn to Go Live” PRIVATE Facebook Group (PRICELESS)
Collaborate, connect with, and learn alongside your course-mates, and get access to ALL the LIVE trainings (and recordings) so you can watch and learn whenever you like!
- BONUS 2 - Monthly Dave Sessions ($594 value) Once a month, Dave is going LIVE himself on Zoom to answer any questions you have and analyze student’s live streams to offer in-depth feedback and support.
- BONUS 3 - One-on-One with Sue B Zimmerman about Instagram strategies ($1197 value) This is a BIG one! My good friend, Susan B Zimmerman, is a working Instagram PRO who regularly BLOWS UP her clients’ followings with her incredible skills and insights. She’s graciously decided to be a part of a special strategy session EXCLUSIVE to this course, where you are going to learn all the latest tips & tricks to succeeding on Instagram! (I might actually be more excited about this Bonus than you are.)
- BONUS 4 - Access to my Annual Live Streaming Bootcamp! ($495 Value) - During the week long bootcamp we will jump on Zoom calls daily to make sure your live sessions are great! I will answer all questions, and give individual coaching tips and tricks just for you!
“Learn to Go Live” is Backed By
a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re dissatisfied with the course for whatever reason, you can request a full refund within 7-days of signing up. However, I am confident that you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know about going live, gain new confidence in reaching your audience, and never have technology overwhelm with streaming ever again!
“Learn to Go Live” Is For You If…
- You’re overwhelmed by the amount of technology you need to learn for streaming
- You’ve tried live streaming before but nothing has worked or stuck for you
- You’re excited to try something new to increase engagement for your brand
- You’re willing to learn a new skill and enhance your brand
“Learn to Go Live” Is NOT For You If…
- You’re not willing to learn new things or take advice on your brand presentation
- You don’t want to find new ways to connect and engage with your audience
- You’re already completely comfortable with EVERY app and streaming service available
- You don’t have a product or service or brand that needs any kind of attention
One Last Thing…
I created “Learn to Go Live” because I saw so many people who wanted help with prepping and planning their live streams but were constantly stressed out and frustrated by the mountains of research and levels of complexity seemingly involved. Speaking from my own experience, I had to learn a LOT to become an expert, but now that I’ve internalized all those lessons...
I’m here to tell you: When you’re done with this course, going LIVE is going to be second nature!
If you want to see your audience grow, authentically present your message or service, and want to become a seasoned PRO with live video… I can’t wait to help you get started!
Alright! I’m Finally Ready to Go Live… So What’s Next?
Just grab your computer and your phone and sign up for my course! You’ll receive an email with all the information and links you need to get started, plus a login to our Private Facebook™ page where you can meet your fellow future live-streaming stars!
Join the live streaming movement, diversify your message, and connect with your audience!
And we’ll get there together, step-by-step.
Are you ready?
- Learn to Go Live - 10 module course including audio-only + transcript versions ($1997 value)
- BONUS - Monthly Dave Sessions ($594 value)
- BONUS - Access to the “Learn to Go Live” PRIVATE Facebook Group (PRICELESS)
- BONUS - One-on-One with Sue B Zimmerman about Instagram strategies ($1197 value)
- BONUS 5 - Access to my Annual Live Streaming Bootcamp! ($495 Value)
Total: Over $4,283 Value